Hi! Jayden, here, your new co-host for the A to Z Challenge! I’ve already interacted with many of you via email and comments adjusting your sign ups for the Master List. I just wanted to take a moment to give you all a few reminders about our new systems.
- The last day to add your link to the Master List is March 31st. Check out our post for more details on how to sign up if you haven’t yet.
- You can add your links daily for more exposure, but it’s totally optional. A full list of all daily forms can be found here, or you can follow the A to Z Challenge Blog for daily posts that include the form link and the daily list link.
- If you need your information fixed on the Master List, please let me know in comment or email (email@example.com), but I will not be fixing daily lists.
- A handful of people participate only by sharing links on Facebook or Twitter. It means far less exposure for you and your blog.
- We highly recommend including ” #AtoZChallenge ” in your post titles and social media links.
- Each daily link will close 48 hours after it opens.
- The reason we did both lists is to accommodate
- participants who like the daily lists (which won’t have many broken link)
- participants who don’t mind a few broken links, but want one Master List
- The MASTER LIST also allows us to count how many people joined the challenge (approximately)
- Some benefits of the Google Sheet are that it’s searchable, sortable, and filterable! The post linked above has instructions on how to do those things.
- The Master List should include a link to your blog (Example: http://a-to-zchallenge.com/). The daily lists should include direct links to specific posts. (Example: http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/2018/03/master-list-sign-ups.html)
- The Theme Reveal is now closed. You can check out direct links to theme reveals here, and take that as an opportunity to familiarize yourself with Google Sheets!