We’re celebrating our Tenth Anniversary here at the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge.
#AtoZchallenge. The blog hop that made an online community by asking bloggers to spend the month of April using the English alphabet as inspiration for their posts. We’re glad you stopped by today.
There are so many decisions to make when deciding to write a blog. Here are my Top 10 Decisions to make before starting a blog.
10) How often are you going to post? Daily? Weekly? Monthly?
9) Will you write your blog as you, or under a pen name?
8) Do you have the time to read and reply to all the comments people make?
7) What website will you use for your blog? WordPress? Blogger? Others? There are lots.
6) Are you willing to pay for your blog? Your domain name?
5) How will you get followers? Do you already have people who will follow you, or do you have to go find them?
4) Are you ready to invest time in looking at other blogs? Reading other blogs and commenting is one of the best ways to meet other bloggers.
3) Is your blog unique or is there another one just like it?
2) Have you looked at Blog Hops? Blogs that promote other bloggers?
1) Are you ready to join this fantastic community of bloggers? (Yes! Say yes!)
We hope that all of you out there are loving the blogs you’ve created, and we hope that you’ll keep inspiring others to create blogs. The A to Z Challenge is what inspired me to create my blog, and it has introduced me to the best community of bloggers in the world! Thanks for going on this crazy ride with us!
That’s the link to the Master List. You can find, and hop to, all the blogs officially participating on that sheet.
Grab your A to Z gear, and other cool goodies from our graphics guy, here: NeatoShop.com/artist/Jeremy-Hawkins