We’re celebrating our Tenth Anniversary here at the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge.
We have an amazing community of bloggers, and lots of great relationships built between people over the course of the Challenge. For today’s word I chose Kindness. Isn’t it nice to do something kind for someone else? Here are five tiny kindnesses you can do any day, to bring joy to the blogging community:
1. Follow them – if you like what they write, stick around for May, June, and beyond!
2. Share their posts – spread the word about the posts you especially enjoyed!
3. Buy their stories – if an author captured your imagination, buy some of their works, and support their passion! If they have other things to sell, you can support them with that too.
4. Write reviews – if you read something an author wrote (especially if they are an indie author), make sure to leave reviews, even if they are short. They count a lot, and they don’t take much time!
5. Showcase your favorites – on the Sundays of the challenge, and in May during Reflections, write a post to showcase some of your favorite blogs of the year! Tell us who captured your attention, and what you learned from them.
Do you have more suggestions? Tell us in the comments!
That’s the link to the Master List. You can find, and hop to, all the blogs officially participating on that sheet.
Grab your A to Z gear, and other cool goodies from our graphics guy, here: NeatoShop.com/artist/Jeremy-Hawkins
from Blogger http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/2019/04/k-is-for-kindness-atozchallenge.html