We’re celebrating our Tenth Anniversary here at the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge.
#AtoZchallenge. The blog hop that made an online community by asking bloggers to spend the month of April using the English alphabet as inspiration for their posts. We’re glad you stopped by today.
You’ve reached the midway point! In my neck of the woods, there’s a place called the Midway Diner (it’s between Harrisburg and Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA).
What to do now:
- Celebrate making it this far. 🎉
- Keep doing what you’re doing.
- Comment on Ten posts because it’s our anniversary. ✋✋
- Thank the co-hosts.
- Reward yourself. 💍💍💍💍💍 Five golden rings perhaps?
- Reply to any comments people left you.
- Comment on this post with your favorite mid-day food. 🍔🍎🍪
- Comment on Thirteen more posts because of M.
- Think about your reflection post next month.
- Don’t give up! 😎
That’s the link to the Master List. You can find, and hop to, all the blogs officially participating on that sheet.
Grab your A to Z gear, and other cool goodies from our graphics guy, here: NeatoShop.com/artist/Jeremy-Hawkins
from Blogger http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/2019/04/midway-atozchallenge.html