- the recollection or remembrance of the past; reminiscence
- the remembering of things from a supposed previous existence
- the ability to recall past events; recollection
- used as a narrative technique in fiction and poetry as well as in memoirs and autobiographies
- recollection, remembrance, reminiscence
This topic is special to me because I started my blog specifically so I could take part in the A to Z Challenge. I’ve since moved my blog, but Twitter never forgets! My first year, 2012, I did a month of posts about myself, and a month of posts about characters from my Fractions of Existence book. (The posts were mostly about the side characters.) Yes, I had the crazy idea to do two themes, to double post all month. The result? A lower comment count on both sets plus twice the work for me.
But my own posts weren’t what kept me coming back for more. It was the community I found and the friends I made. I’d love to know how many of you have a comment from me on your April 2012 posts! It’s great to remember why we started blogging and to see how far we’ve come. I hope you’ll leave a comment over the next few days with your own memories of the blogging past.
Ready to sign up for the challenge? Click this:
Already signed up? Grab a copy of the Master List! Click this
Grab your A to Z gear, and other cool goodies from our graphics guy, here: NeatoShop.com/artist/Jeremy-Hawkins