🎲 Bet on yourself to do more this April.
Here are some ideas:
- Ask the audience in March to give you prompts/ ideas for April – interaction challenge
- More comments on your blog – marketing challenge
- Check how many comments you’ve previously gotten during the A to Z Challenge
- Figure out what you can do to increase that number!
- Use the #AtoZchallenge hashtag in your post titles
- Share your posts on more social media sites
- Comment more on the blogs of others
- Share your results and what you learned in your reflections post!
- Double your commenting – comment challenge
- Figure out how many comments you’ve left in April in the past, double it!
- Figure out how many blogs you commented on during past challenges, double that!
- Grow a new friendship with a blogger – connection challenge
- Spread the gratitude – philanthropy challenge
- Come up with ways to thank the A to Z team
- Connect with team members on multiple social media challenges
- Help to Promote the A to Z Challenge
- Thank those who comment on your blog
- Include a recommendation (each letter day) of other blogs you follow
- Take a gamble on lesser-known authors – marketing philanthropy challenge
- Spend the month leaving reviews for self-published authors
- Invite indie authors to do “book blog tours” on your blog in April
- Mention one debut author for each letter day
- Get more bloggers to sign up for the challenge – philanthropy challenge
- Mix a second blog hop in during the A to Z Challenge – time management challenge
- June to January ideas – brainstorm challenge
- Pitch ideas to the team for possible future posts for this blog
- Add 5-second to 30-second videos (shorts) to your posts – multimedia challenge
- Get your daily posts links on two or more social sites (Twitter, Facebook, Insta, Pin, etc) – social media challenge
21 means time for new beginnings and changes.
Don’t feel like you can do a bonus challenge? It’s okay! We just wanted to offer a little something more for those who want to gamble on themselves this year.
Trending on Facebook it seems we are all feeling the same x https://t.co/HdctdXy6w0
— Donna Ashworth (@Donna_ashworth) February 19, 2021