Today your challenge (should you choose to accept it) is to switch it up a little! Variety is good for creativity and good for the soul – especially in times like this when many forms of entertainment are not available, or have migrated online.
So, change one thing today! Here are some options:
1. Find a Category on the Master List that you usually are not interested in, and visit some blogs!
2. Write a genre you don’t usually write!
3. Read a genre you don’t usually read!
4. Find a new challenge! (another blogging challenge, a reading challenge, a kindness challenge, etc.)
5. Try a new form of exercise!
6. Eat breakfast for dinner!
We are nearing the end of the A to Z Challenge, but it is not quite over yet. I hope you all are having fun posting and visiting! Don’t forget to schedule a Reflections post (Reflections starting May 3rd) so you can tell us about the experience! 🙂