On MONDAY you’ll be able to sign up for the A to Z Challenge 2018.
You have your choice of the newer, friendlier logo badge, or the traditional logo badge for showing your challenge pride on your blog. (Or you can use both!)
The sign up form is easy to use. (It’s much the same as the pre-challenge survey.) There will also be daily letter forms, which will be OPTIONAL, that will look like the master list form (except with less information). The daily forms will produce a list for each letter that won’t have broken links or blogs of people who stopped participating. The REQUIRED Master List Sign Up Form will produce a Master List of all participants. However, that list will NOT be edited, so some participants may drop out, but will remain on the list. Details on how you can access this information will be coming soon!
THE MASTER LIST SIGN UP IS A REQUIREMENT.
That’s how we’ll know who is participating.
On the MASTER LIST, you indicate the category of your BLOG.
The optional Daily Letter forms will allow you to choose the category of your individual posts.
The optional Theme Reveal will let you pick the category of your theme.
So what are the categories?
- Art (reviews, creations, painting, sculpture, print, drawings)
- Author/Writing (craft of writing, stories, memoirs, publishing, literature, poetry) — MASTER LIST
- Author/Writing (craft of writing, publishing) —Daily/ Theme
- Author/Writing (fanfiction) —Daily/ Theme
- Author/Writing (fiction including short stories and flash fiction)–Daily/ Theme
- Author/Writing (literature discussion/critique)–Daily/ Theme
- Author/Writing (non-fiction including memoirs)–Daily/ Theme
- Author/Writing (poetry)–Daily/ Theme
- Author/Writing (other)–Daily/ Theme
- Automotive and Transportation
- Books (reviews, recommendations)
- Crafts (DIY, ceramics, textile, flowers, leatherwork, needlework, paperwork, jewelry, etc.)
- Culinary (food, drink)
- Entertainment (reviews and critiques on performing arts: film, TV, theater, dance, music)
- Gaming (video, RPG, tabletop, board, etc.)
- Home Decor/Decorating
- Humor (jokes, comics, etc.)
- Lifestyle and Social
- Mythology and Folklore
- Personal (journal, diary, musings)
- Photography and Videography
- Political and News
- Spirituality and Religion
- Other and Miscellaneous
- Prefer not to say/Don’t know
Did you look at the last one? That’s right! If you don’t want to reveal which category you’re using, YOU DON’T HAVE TO! “Prefer not to say/Don’t know” exists so that categories are still optional, not mandatory. We want the challenge to be FUN for everyone.
Please spread the word about the #AtoZchallenge!